Monday, July 20, 2009

Distant Venus





Distant Venus is my first convention doll. I think she is one of the most beautiful Gene dolls made. I loved her even more after I put her hair up. (I think I will have to do a post about hair one of these days.)

DV has silver hair and soft eyes. I don't care for her original dress, (I'm not that much into science fiction), but she has become one of my favorite models. She looks especially beautiful in black, red, white, and pink.

Here she is at work in ensembles by me.



A commission.



This white lace dress is inspired by the film "Imitation of Life".





Inspired by Travella.



TDLM Balenciaga



More Balenciaga



Jaques Fath



Ashton Drake's "Stolen Moments"







Cherry Smash







Black Ribbon









Blue Fox









"A Woman of Means"

No comments: